Get Motivated When You’re Feeling DownTweet
Stay cool during this time of uncertainty
If you’re feeling lonely, or you need help during the isolation period, you could always read a nice book but remember that loneliness is a state of mind, more than a fact or reality. Sometimes is easy to forget that you are not alone in your loneliness.
- Find Ways To Connect, Even If Your Loneliness Makes That Feel Impossible
- Be Mindful Of Your “Loneliness Thoughts”
- Try to be more grateful, more positive, more discerning.
- Try to avoid long times of inactivity and try to always keep yourself distracted during phases of loneliness
- Books will cheer you up during times of loneliness and will help you to feel much better quickly
- Spend more time with your family. If necessary, have the courage to make the first step
- Replace self-limiting and negative self-talk with more encouraging messages.
- When you are in contact with toxic people that drain your energy, consider letting the relationship (or work) come to an end.
- Looking at old pictures is a fantastic way to cheer yourself up.
- So now push the button “more photos” and look at my pictures. I hope it can help.
In 1973 I was 13 years old. I had casually invested with a love for “committed” music just a short time ago. I am curious and listen to everything. In 1973 it meant that when you discover an artist, you have to recover the previous years of the same artist. Everything comes upon me like […]
The pandemic has forced the Government to stop to have Party for more of six people. A lot of people are complaining about it, but sometimes you need to see the big pictures and say “thank you” to this “political” action. In my idea of the “perfect Party” six is the ideal number. Cooking for […]
Interview with Gianluca Piredda: A story that born in Sardinia between Traditional Values and Comics but does not stop on the island
Today I will write about a story that comes from Sardinia, but which doesn’t stop in Sardinia. The protagonist of the story is Gianluca Piredda, who lives instead by creating stories. Of course, you create stories if you have a true and credible personal story, and Gianluca has. Gianluca Piredda born in Sassari, Sardinia in […]