Get Motivated When You’re Feeling DownTweet
Stay cool during this time of uncertainty
If you’re feeling lonely, or you need help during the isolation period, you could always read a nice book but remember that loneliness is a state of mind, more than a fact or reality. Sometimes is easy to forget that you are not alone in your loneliness.
- Find Ways To Connect, Even If Your Loneliness Makes That Feel Impossible
- Be Mindful Of Your “Loneliness Thoughts”
- Try to be more grateful, more positive, more discerning.
- Try to avoid long times of inactivity and try to always keep yourself distracted during phases of loneliness
- Books will cheer you up during times of loneliness and will help you to feel much better quickly
- Spend more time with your family. If necessary, have the courage to make the first step
- Replace self-limiting and negative self-talk with more encouraging messages.
- When you are in contact with toxic people that drain your energy, consider letting the relationship (or work) come to an end.
- Looking at old pictures is a fantastic way to cheer yourself up.
- So now push the button “more photos” and look at my pictures. I hope it can help.
By Massimo Usai Apart I’m drained. My legs are hurting.My blood pressure is under control with some pills.The Sun didn’t make me better.I cannot lose weight quickly as it was before.I’m sleeping so deep every night.How to avoid a personal crash it’s the primary target right now.A better time will come.Maybe either by tomorrow. For […]
By Massimo Usai Could I suggest you Five songs for a walk in the city? Spring is really just around the corner. It sounds strange, but a week ago, there were 12 degrees below zero and yesterday, the temperature reached 20 degrees.Time to take a nice walk downtown, without a scarf, no heavy jacket and […]
By Massimo Usai It’s a year since we’ve all felt like ourself whatever we’ve had covid or not Has been a tough year for everyone But imagine having adverse health effects on top of the societal effects were all experiencing. We have all had to deal with restrictions and lockdowns and some have lost a […]