Get Motivated When You’re Feeling DownTweet
Stay cool during this time of uncertainty
If you’re feeling lonely, or you need help during the isolation period, you could always read a nice book but remember that loneliness is a state of mind, more than a fact or reality. Sometimes is easy to forget that you are not alone in your loneliness.
- Find Ways To Connect, Even If Your Loneliness Makes That Feel Impossible
- Be Mindful Of Your “Loneliness Thoughts”
- Try to be more grateful, more positive, more discerning.
- Try to avoid long times of inactivity and try to always keep yourself distracted during phases of loneliness
- Books will cheer you up during times of loneliness and will help you to feel much better quickly
- Spend more time with your family. If necessary, have the courage to make the first step
- Replace self-limiting and negative self-talk with more encouraging messages.
- When you are in contact with toxic people that drain your energy, consider letting the relationship (or work) come to an end.
- Looking at old pictures is a fantastic way to cheer yourself up.
- So now push the button “more photos” and look at my pictures. I hope it can help.
By Massimo Usai It’s time to promote some of my pictures here that you could buy on some website and have in any format do you like. There are many pictures in the last few years in different woods in Europe, where trees could have so many stimulating effects. I worked out the pictures using […]
By Massimo Usai (Italian version) It is official, the terraces and bars of half of Europe will reopen this day. Honestly, I was starting to think this day would never come. Some people may think it’s not enough. They may not even consider a return to normality with just half of the business allowed to […]
By Massimo Usai Ed eccoci arrivare al vero problema di questi giorni.. Quelli che mi ero stupidamente dimenticato ed avevo sottovalutato. Trascorrere nuovamente molto del mio tempo sociale fuori di casa e non su zoom, mi ha presentato una sfida che non mi aspettavo: semplicemente non c’è un buona camicia o un buon paio di jeans […]